- Experiments involving a Manometer
- Breathing rate (with Breathing Rate Belt 3190)
- Production of gases in an enclosed atmosphere (O²) during photosynthesis of an aquatic plant
- Osmosis investigations
- Rate of Transpiration investigations
- Range 1: ± 10 kPa (Resolution: 0.01 kPa)
- Range 2: ±1.5 psi (Resolution: 0.001 psi)
The Differential Gas Pressure sensors have 2 ports.
The external diameters of the ports are tapered from 4 to 4.3 mm.
The sensor element has automatic internal temperature compensation so that changes in room temperature do not affect readings
A Gas Pressure Tubing Accessory pack (3138) is available which contains PVC tubing, pipettes, connectors, stopcocks and a syringe.
Works with the following Dataloggers:
VHub4 and VHub8
Gas Pressure Differential
- ±10kPa (Resolution 0.01kPa)
- ±1.5psi (Resolution 0.001psi)