- Temperature/volume relationships
- Boyle’s Law (pressure vs. volume)
- Rates of reaction where a gas is evolved
- Range 1: ±200 kPa (Resolution: 0.1 kPa)
- Range 2: ±30 psi (Resolution: 0.02 psi)
The Differential Gas Pressure sensors have 2 ports. The external diameters of the ports are tapered from 4 to 4.3 mm.
The sensor element has automatic internal temperature compensation so that changes in room temperature do not affect readings
The user manual has a recommendation chart for the ‘best’ sensor to use for different gas pressure investigations.
Works with the following Dataloggers:
VHub4 and VHub8
Gas Pressure – Differential
- ±200kPa (Resolution 0.1kPa)
- ±30psi (Resolution 0.02psi)