- Serial and parallel circuits
- Ohm’s Law. Resistance in a circuit
- Electrical induction
- Battery life
- Capacitor Discharge and Recharge
- Current surge
- Solar cells
- Electrical component characteristics
- Voltage and Current relationships.
- Current ±1A
- Resolution: 0.5mA
- Maximum Voltage ±27V
- Resistance/Impedance: OR18 (0.18 Ohms)
The Current sensor should be placed in series with the circuit component through which the current is measured. Currents in either direction can be measured. The Current sensors have a very low resistance so that they introduce as little resistance as possible to the circuit.
CAUTION: NEVER connect a Current sensor directly across a battery or power supply, without a resistance component to limit the current to within the range of the sensor. Failure to limit the current will cause permanent damage to the sensor.
SAFETY: NEVER use high voltages or household AC.
Works with the following Dataloggers:
VHub4 and VHub8
Current – Differential Input
- ±1A (Resolution 0.5mA)