- Atmospheric pressure measurements
- Vapour pressure of liquids
- Gas Laws
- Range 1: 0 to 110 kPa Absolute (Resolution: 0.1 kPa)
- Range 2: 0 to 33 in Hg (Resolution: 0.01 in Hg)
- Range 3: Altitude -500 to 12,000 m (Resolution: 4 m)
This sensor is suitable for environmental investigations.
The altimeter range calibration assumes that the pressure at sea level is 1013 mbar.
This can be offset to the actual reading in the software.
The sensor element has automatic internal temperature compensation so that changes in room temperature do not affect readings
Works with the following Dataloggers:
VHub4 and VHub8
Gas Pressure – Absolute, Barometer & Altimeter
- 0 to 110kPa Absolute (Resolution 0.1kPa)
- 0 to 33in Hg (Resolution 0.01Hg)
- Altitude -500m to 12,000m (Resolution 4m)