There are 2 accelerometer sensors, one recording accelerations to a maximum of 10g and one recording accelerations to a maximum of 50g.
The lower range sensor can record in acceleration in one of 3 axis or the resultant force of the 3 axis. It will also measure vibration forces and angle.
The higher range sensor is restricted to 2 axis and resultant forces of both axis.
Both sensors will show the acceleration as multiples of g or as m/s2.
Low g Accelerometer
- Comes with mounting kit for the Data Harvest dynamics cart.
- One axis can be measured at a time.
- 19 measurement ranges available.
- Resultant range is the square root of the sum of the component accelerations of X,Y,Z vectors.
- For single axis measurements and vibration the fastest data collection is 20us (5Khz).
- Resultant and inclinometer ranges the fastest data collection is 20ms (50Hz).
- Sensor is a capacitive MEMs device
- ±2.5g 3 axis (xyz)
- ±10g 3 axis (xyz)
- ±25ms-2 3 axis (xyz)
- ±100ms-2 3 axis (xyz)
Works with the following Dataloggers:
VHub4 and VHub8
Accelerometer (Low G)