- Atmospheric pressure measurements
- Boyle’s Law
- Vapour pressure of liquids
- Gas Laws
- Range 1: 0 to 700 kPa Absolute (Resolution: 0.3 kPa)
- Range 2: 0 to 100 psi (Resolution: 0.1 psi)
This sensor is suitable for experiments requiring a wider pressure range e.g. Boyles Law and Balloon burst investigations.
The sensor element has automatic internal temperature compensation so that changes in room temperature do not affect readings.
The user manual has a recommendation chart for the ‘best’ sensor to use for different gas pressure investigations.
Works with the following Dataloggers:
VHub4 and VHub8
Gas Pressure – Absolute
- 0 to 700kPa Absolute (Resolution 0.3kPa)
- 0 to 100psi (Resolution 0.1psi)