- Software that can advance with a child’s progress.
- Common platform takes you from the first year at school to the last.
- Pictogram, Snapshot, Meters, Timing, Counting.
- One click EasyLog.
- Low cost of ownership, no extra licences, no batteries, no custom leads.
- Can be used straight from the box – easy to use, easy to learn.
- 14 days of logging on one charge
- Half an hours charging for a for a full day’s work.
The Vu+ ONLY works with Vu Sensors:
Need a wireless weather station? The VU+ elementary science data logger is a great addition for your elementary STEM classroom. Monitor weather changes, explore properties of matter, freezing point and boiling point of water are easily demonstrated graphically or numerically and can be projected for the entire classroom to view and discuss. This elementary STEM tool enables students to explore sound levels in the cafeteria to determine which grade is loudest. Take it back to the classroom to download the data and view it as a graph or a table or both at the same time.
1x (2305A) Vu+ USB & Bluetooth – Elementary Science Data Logger
Built-in sensors: Light, Temperature, Sound
1x (2320) Plug-in Vu Temperature Sensor
1x (3021) USB Lead
1x (2399) Gratnell SmartCase Storage Case
Free Download EasySense Software