Activities and Curriculum:
Dynamics Of Heat Investigation with Dataloggers CLICK HERE for Sample
5 Minute Activities with Sensors CLICK HERE for Sample
Science at Work with Dataloggers CLICK HERE for Sample
Elementary EasySense Datalogger Activites CLICK HERE for Sample
High School Chemistry Investigation with Dataloggers CLICK HERE for Sample
High School Biology Investigation with Dataloggers CLICK HERE for Sample
High School Physics, Electricity and Heat Investigation with Dataloggers CLICK HERE for Sample
- Profile of a Bunsen flame
- Temperature of dry ice or liquid air
- Comparing the temperature of different flames e.g. candles
- Melting point of copper, bismuth or other solids
- What temperature does popcorn pop?
- Range: -200°C to 1000°C
- Resolution: 1°C
This sensor comprises a SmartQ Thermocouple adaptor and a ‘Type K’ thermocouple.
The adaptor is equipped with a micro controller that greatly improves the accuracy, precision and consistency of readings by using a 40-point linearization of the Thermocouple characteristic.
The thermocouple junction is housed at the end of the 200 x 3mm stainless steel sheath.
Works with the following Dataloggers:
VHub4 and VHub8
High Temperature Sensor
- –200°C to +1,000°C (Resolution 1°C)
- 1x (3105A) K-Type Thermocouple Adaptor
- 1x (3107) K-Type Thermocouple Probe