Activities and Curriculum:
High School Chemistry Investigation with Dataloggers CLICK HERE for Sample
- Titrations of strong versus weak acids
- Electrolytes and Non-electrolytes
- Finding the equivalence point
- Difference between ionic and molecular compounds.
- Diffusion of ions through a membrane
- Environmental testing for salinity, total dissolved solids or general conductivity in water samples.
The Conductivity Electrode and Adaptor are used together. The Conductivity electrode includes built-in automatic temperature compensation for range 0 – 35°C, and can be used in solutions within a temperature range of 0 – 80°C.
The electrode should be kept clean and free of deposits and should therefore be washed between samples, and after use to prevent build up on the graphite plates.
Works with the following Dataloggers:
VHub4 and VHub8
Conductivity Adaptor & Electrode Pack
- 0 to 100µS
- 0 to 1mS
- 0 to 10mS
- 0 to 100mS