Activities and Curriculum:
High School Chemistry Investigation with Dataloggers CLICK HERE for Sample
- Titrations of strong versus weak acids
- Electrolytes and Non-electrolytes
- Finding the equivalence point
- Difference between ionic and molecular compounds.
- Diffusion of ions through a membrane
- Environmental testing for salinity, total dissolved solids or general conductivity in water samples.
The Conductivity Electrode and Adaptor are used together. The Conductivity electrode includes built-in automatic temperature compensation for range 0 – 35°C, and can be used in solutions within a temperature range of 0 – 80°C.
The electrode should be kept clean and free of deposits and should therefore be washed between samples, and after use to prevent build up on the graphite plates.
Ranges: 1000 μS, 2000 μS, 100,000 μS, Temperature °C
Works with the following Dataloggers:
VHub4 and VHub8
Conductivity Adaptor & Electrode Pack
- 0 to 100µS
- 0 to 1mS
- 0 to 10mS
- 0 to 100mS